Friday, January 14, 2011

blog design swap... maybe?

        
        
    ok.. who wants to swap with me?

    I have no idea how to do HTML coding and I don't know what sizing anything needs to be (except the banner) ... but I am a digital scrapbook designer (taking a mini hiatus from selling right now).


I'm going to add a freebie template for Project 365 hopefully by later tonight.  For now, you can grab my freebie from last month, a wallpaper and some cards - you can find it at the end of this blogging... just keep reading for now :)

   I really don't want to pay for anyone to redo my blog again ... and it's been over a year since it has looked like it does.

    Sooooo.... who would like to revamp my blog?  I can provide the designs for my blog.. as well as yours (if you would like).. or maybe I could design some custom cards for you.


    I would really love to change the name of my blog and make it match my Plaid Punch Community more.. or coordinate with it.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!
                        

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails