Wednesday, December 01, 2010

BlogFrog anyone???

ok... I've really started loving BlogFrog this week.

There are soooo many different communities and threads. It was a little bit overwhelming at first, but I think I'm getting the hang of it now... and I'm really LOVING it now. I even started my own community late Tuesday night. If you are a BlogFrogger or if you'd like to begin BlogFrogging, please join my Plaid Punch community HERE. 

Don't you love my name for it?  I think I'm going to make a new banner for my blog and call it Plaid Punch also since it isn't just about my digiscrap designs anymore since I closed up shop.

Visit My BlogFrog Community!

I have a few people who follow me and I follow many communities and people, but my forum is a one person party right now.  I participate in other communities and hopefully soon enough I will have some participating in mine.  How about you?  Would you like to?  You know parties are more fun with more than one person.  



 post signature

7 comments:

Ro said...

Stopping by from Blog Frog- and YES Im new and loving it too.. such a great way to e-meet? new people lol

http://randomroro.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for replying to my discussion on Blogfrog! I love the wreath idea. Such a neat way to make a timeless wreath that you will love hanging every year.
I am running a green holiday monthly challenge on my blog. If you want to take a picture of that wreath and post about it I could link you up on the blog!
Heading over to join your community!

Nichelle @ Vintage Wanna Bee said...

I'm still trying to figure it out! ANY TIPS?!

Wendys Hat said...

I still can't figure out what to do there. Ugh.

Lisa (StuffMummyMakes) said...

OK I think I'm going to have to take a look at this blog frog...I've heard only good things about it!

Thanks for sharing!! XX

Darcy@SomewhatMuddledMusings. said...

I was daunted by it, as well, and should give it another chance!

Jacque said...

Hi Sara! I have joined your group on Blog Frog. I look forward to interacting with everyone. It is overwhelming at first but I think the key is to find one or two communities that you can be really active in and then its not so crazy! I will be visiting soon!
Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails