Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Overlay Tools 1 & 2

The Overlay Tools Collection is the perfect tool for you to make some fabulous papers.  You can use them as they are, add one or several colors to them, add your own textures!  You can also adjust the blending modes and opacity, flip them to the side or upside down.  There are so many possibilities for you.  You can make so many different looks by playing with them - let your creativity soar!!

These overlays are still super fabulous for scrappers too.  You can do so much with altering current papers you already have in your stash with these.

**Scrap for Hire ok**
**Commercial Use ok**



AND ..... 45% off for a limited time!

**No credit required, but it is always appreciated

Overlay Tools 1





Overlay Tools 2


post signature

1 comment:

FranticMommy said...

WOW. Your blog is delightful! I can't wait to poke around more! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog on my SITS day. And what a great day it was! I don't do giveaways often (they make me nuts)but I do have a good on running until tomorrow on a super kids book. Hope to see you soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails