Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Beachy Keeny FREEBIE


hi there friends...


(re)discover me and Scrappity-Doo-Dah
everything in my store is ONLY $1.23
thru Sunday, Feb 7th

and.. now... It's been a while since I've had a fab freebie for you... I'm so sorry!  I've been busy with my store at Scrappity-Doo-Dah.  Please be sure and check it out HERE, as well as my Brag Book Challenge.


Now it's time to make you happy again.


Here's the 1st half of the papers to Beachy Keeny (7 papers).  The 2nd half of the papers will be available for you in a few days.  The elements will also be available to you later as well.  You'll just have to check back to see if they are here waiting for you.


 
(This was originally for sale at my previous store.  It is now retired and available as a Blog Freebie for a few days.)

Download Beachy Keeny papers 1 HERE



post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Lorena Digital Designs said...

Thank you. I get very excited about beach themes. And I do love how you've done it. Cool!

Lulutoo said...

Thank you so much! Love the bright colors. :)

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you.

Kim@Time2Read said...

Thanks Sara! I love the colors.

benziengirl said...

Ah phooey! I just got the 2nd half, but I can't get the 1st set...These are lovely! Are your freebies only available for a day or two? Bless you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails