Tuesday, November 10, 2009

storytime funny

today at our library's storytime....
Miss Lisa was reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar
The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle (Board - Philomel Books)
and at one point she said the caterpillar was big and fat .... and then Hudson piped up "just like my daddy"

... it was then followed by a bit of silence... and then lots of laughter by the moms

and.... my husband isn't that big of a guy.. he does have a bit of a beer belly, but nothing huge at all

don't you just love 5 year olds?

*************

and... look over to your right... I have a new Twitter icon. I love it! It's so much better than that huge empty box I had before for it.


*************

oh... in yesterday's blogging I mentioned my friend's 1 Special Family blog... and I'm so glad I did. One of my readers yesterday LOVED it so much since she has a friend who also has a child with Fragile X. It's so cool that now both of them are now communicating with each other.


post signature

3 comments:

Debbie said...

So I'm dying to know if you told your husband. Kids are so funny! off to check out that twitter icon.

Debbie said...

Oops. Your twitter icon isn't working. Thought you'd want to know.

Anonymous said...

My daughter has done that too - funny, but embarassing.

I found you on SITS and am following you now... I digi scrap too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails