Saturday, September 26, 2009

once or twice?

please please reply and let me know your honest thoughts.....

I've been blogging more often than I used to lately. I've been wondering should I just keep one blog or should I split things and start a 2nd one?

To blog once or twice???? That is the question. Well, not like there would be many days when I would blog on both at the same time, but it could happen.

If I start a second one - it would be more for my fun stuff, pics, and misc whatever happenings. My original one would be just for my digital scrapbooking design stuff (along with any random scrapping I might surprise myself with).

And.......... if I start this separate one of whatever stuff....... I need to think of a new blog name. Right? soooooo... throw some names at me... give me some ideas if you are creative that way.

ok.... so your reply homework........
*one blog or two???
*if two, a name please

thanks so much!



***********btw... did you see that I added a new widget for "linked within"? A bunch of the SITS girls have this on their blogs and I soooooo love this feature. Please take advantage of it. If you see an old blog post that interests you, please take a gander. :)

I also added my Fan Page widget for my designs over on the right side bar. Feel free to become one of my buddies too :)

5 comments:

Monica said...

I think you should just have one! With two some might miss some stuff on the other! I think it's great to see all the random stuff you have on here!

Monica said...

I think you should just have one! With two some might miss some stuff on the other! I think it's great to see all the random stuff you have on here!

IdaIsAlive said...

ONE -- I prefer just one blog! I can't always find the time to read one, and I know two would be too many for me to try and follow!

Wendy said...

I think one is enough too! I personally like a variety of personal and scrapping stuff, getting to know designers better, see where their inspirations come from... I say stick with one!

Angelica Bays, TygrLilies.blogspot.com said...

Which is more beneficial to your SEO? updating more often on one blog or having a second site linked to the first one?
Hmmm...
Good Luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails