Monday, August 10, 2009

another gift... aren't I nice?

wow! Can you believe it? I have two freebies in just a few days from each other? I am on a roll!

soooooooooo... Tuesday ends Gotta Pixel's fabulous August Gotta Grab It event .... mix and match over 40 items to make your own collab with the same swatch

let's revisit my contributions...


Pretty Dirty backgrounds
:
Six curled backgrounds (one edge is curled) approximately 11"x12"
Six semi solid backgrounds 12"x12"
all beautiful fabric textiles



Pretty Dirty Alpha
:


Pertty Dirty Messy Brushes
:


Pretty Dirty Doodle Brushes:


and... to go along with my Pretty Dirty backgrounds.....two more backgrounds....
one 12x12 and one curled approx 11x12 backgrounds just for you right now :)
Photobucket
grab it here NOW

4 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

Hey Sara.... thanks for sharing the curled page.... I saw it in the shop and was wondering what they would look like.... but, uh... I dont see a link? Maybe I need more coffee.... :)

Sara E said...

well, I thought the link was there earlier.. apparently it didn't take, but it's fixed now...
thanks for letting me know

Simply Sarah said...

Thanks so much! If that curl looks as good as I think it does, I am gonna have to grab the pack. Love curled/torn papers....

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails