Wednesday, January 28, 2009

what's your song?


Do you know the #1 song the day you were born? Go to http://www.joshhosler.biz/ and look up the #1 song for your birth date.

This is pretty cool...

and I soooo love my song, "Groovin'" by The Young Rascals

**************

Wonky Winter alpha set - only $1 for Scrapdish's $1 Deal Friday

Wonky Winter - Alphas (S4H ok)

see it in action with my coordinating page kit



get 50% off of my Wonky Winter page kit...at my Scrapdish store only
use coupon
se_wonky_blog
on the "view cart page
expires Feb 3rd

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

some beautifulness!

Bird Stalker Photography said...

mine was kiss and say goodbye! don't think I have ever heard of that one!

Unknown said...

Roberta Flack feel like makin love. I will have to email that one to my husband!

Jennifer Wilson said...

Rock with You by Michael Jackson.. not familiar with this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails