Tuesday, January 20, 2009

$1 Tuesdays

special thanks toYvonne Wiltberger, co-owner of Enchanted Studio Scraps, for making some fabulous banners for me for Gotta Pixel and DST. My DST one won't debut until Feb 1st. She is known as Monkey See Monkey Do as her designer name. You can also check out her blog to see more samples of her beautiful work.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
ok......... if you haven't already heard ... I am doing my best to release new kits each Tuesday for Gotta Pixel's $1 Tuesday.

I made the last couple weeks in December, then I had to take the first couple weeks off in January, but I'm back full steam with a super fun kit today... Sunshine Sugar



special thanks to ta_merkins, lorilei, daniaj, and realrach for these fab layouts

and... Lorilei made a quickpage out of her layout for everyone to enjoy...
you can grab it on her blog... please leave her some lovin' when you do :)

thanks and have a groovy day!

1 comment:

SarahB said...

Super cute new blinkies and such a fun new kit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails