Wednesday, July 23, 2008

congrats to my new Scrap Silly Sisters!!!!



Congratulations to my newest Scrap Silly Sisters!

*sparky_mom
*mom2aTrio
*Boilerbabe
*nachstern
*ccmentor
*momofthecrazy4
*kaetter84
*enique
*misty
*pcisneros
*Imzadi

Thank you to everyone who applied!!!! It's always so tough picking and choosing through the applications. I appreciate all of you greatly!!!!!!! Every single applicant should have already received an e-mail from me. If you did not, please let me know.


******

on Monday I finally decided to take Hudson and Griffin bowling for the first time.... dh came home for lunch and decided to stay home from work for the rest of the day and join us.... it was a great family time... too bad Cooper wasn't there with us.. .. it would've been perfect then...

I was bummed I wasn't able to get a good pic .. I tried a couple shots and then my camera died :( ..... I'll have to try again another time....

the boys had sooooo much fun... they squeeled a bunch with every try .... Griffin didn't have enough power behind his ball, so a got stuck in the lane, but it was very cute anyway...... every single one just puttered slowly, knock down a few pins and then just stop... it wouldn't even make it all the way through the pins most of the time

get this... Hudson scored a 76 and Griffin a 70....... Hudson used the bumpers & Griffin's went so slow & straight I don't think they ever bounced off of one bumper

**************

I just realized that Imzadi gave me a super cool award on the 19th......I was a bit slow seeing it, wasn't I? I'm supposed to post all of the rules and share it with a few other blogging friends... but I'm going to bend the rules a bit & wait til my next blogging to do that
The image “http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q439/PrettyPixelsCT/Blinkies%20n%20Banners/Iloveyourblog_thumb_thumb.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

6 comments:

Aunrea said...

Congrats on your CT.

Love your blog. Will have to come back again.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great! Congrats to your sisters :)

Tammy said...

Congrats on your CT's. And being an advid bowler for over 30 years now, its a great family outing.

Amanda said...

Congrats to the new CT members! Bowling with kids is a blast isn't it? It's so expensive here we just stay home and play bowling on the Wii while our toddler naps. I know it's not the same, but maybe when the boys are a bit older.

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the new CT

Patricia said...

I just checked my email but I didn't find an email from you. I've been without power since wednesday thanks to hurricane dolly. I'm still without power. Rumor is that I won't get it until thursday at the latest. Please be patient with me. THANK YOU THANK YOU I can't wait to start creating for you!!!!!

email pcisneros_rodriguezatyahoodotcom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails