Thursday, January 03, 2008

a new year...new changes

Happy New Year everyone! We didn't do anything special at all for New Year's Eve. I was actually trying to get Hudson and Griffin to fall back to sleep. Griffin had a really tough time sleeping from 11pm to 12:30 which isn't like him at all....and he ended up waking Hudson.

Cooper and I had an early start on New Year's Day....Mizzou played in the Cotton Bowl game that morning so we went to the "watch party" to watch with about 50 others.

Look at these outstanding stats:
Gameball goes to... Tony Temple. The Tiger senior had a Cotton Bowl record-breaking day, finishing with 281 yards and four touchdowns on just 24 carries.
Stat of the game... 160. Arkansas owns the nation's third-best rushing offense. Mizzou, the nation's 46th. Yet the Tigers outrushed the Hogs by 160 yards.

and the best news......

(6) Missouri 38, Arkansas 7

*********

some sad news that happened very very recently...... Victoria decided to close OAKS at the end of the month.... check out the OAKS blog here for more info


It was a very tough decision, but the best one for her right now.

I have a huge store closing sale ..... everything is on sale until the store is no longer around ......
find savings up to 67% off...... some of my goodies will be staying in my Gotta Pixel store and others will be gone for good.


other designers are having closing out sales too

hurry hurry before you are too late

*******

OAKS is still offering it's FWP gift if you purchase at least $10 in one shopping spree...

OAKS Variety Bag #1
**Links to the free with purchase will emailed to you at the address provided in your account.
Expect to receive these normally within 2 business days**


here's a peak at one goodie inside..............
my contribution, Peachy Keeny....10 papers and 5 fun painted extras




*******

a few days ago I found out about DigiScrap Connection.....
it is such a fabulous resource for all scrappers and designers....... Mona has special sections to advertise "digital deals"
she also has an alphabetical designer listing with 193 designers

**************

yesterday I spent a bunch of the day making a banner for Gotta Pixel and some new blinkies and I really love how they turned out

feel free to grab my stalker blinkie....
if I catch you with it, you might get a little prize :)







*******

Don't forget to sign up for my blog updates on my right sidebar so you can get special blog only coupons for my goodies (scroll down for more info)

Have a fabulous day!!!!!


2 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

I'm so saddened about OAKS closing. It's gonna be hard to keep up with everyone all scattered throughout digiland. Congrats on your bowl win. Knew that would make you very happy. Still would rather be facing Mizzou than LSU for the Natl Champs. Oh Well,
Have a great day.

Carolyn Albro said...

I just learned about OAKS today and that is so sad : ( It's too bad she couldn't sell the store to some one. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would be willing to buy.

I'm off to check out your sale. And thanks for all the great info in your blog today : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails