Thursday, January 24, 2008

spreadin' some joy

Hudson participated in the local city parks and rec Itty Bitty Golf Tourney this past weekend ....it was so cute....... a little clinic just for 3-5 year olds and then they got to play 9 very short holes........ each participant received a set of plastic golf clubs and a little visor........... there was even a best dressed contest BUT it was best dressed golfer and caddie combo....well, neither his dad or I coordinated our outfits with him, but he still received a few votes since he looked so adorable...... I have the cutest pics to scrap whenever I get around to scrapping again


and, as you can tell, Griffin tagged along too.............

Hudson was Mr. Independent....he tried golfing like a little righty and his dad kept trying to help him since he's really a lefty...and he was so determined "I do it all myself!" several times......it was so cute!

********************
I worked again tonight and grabbed more shirts for Hudson.... I feel bad that I have barely picked up anything for Griffin lately, but I just moved a bunch of Hudson' clothes over to Griffin's closet so he does have some new to him clothes.... and he doesn't really care if he has new clothes.....Hudson is the clothes horse and just loves it when he gets something new............. can you believe that I was dressing him in size 3 shirts in the beginning of Dec and now he's in 5s.. I think he only wore 4s for a week or two.........he is almost out of his 3 jeans, but they are ok for a teeny bit longer

anyway...... if you haven't been into Gap Kids lately....you really need to.... Saturday I grabbed 12 items for $30 (after my discount)...and tonight another $20 worth....everything was between $3.97 - $6.97 each before my discount

nice, huh?????? it gets dangerous sometimes working there ....LOL...... but I love it! :)




*******************
how would you like a little freebie????????? it's been a while since I offered one on here.... well, this is a sampler of some goodies in the Party Pants collaborative collection
grab it HERE

now....don't forget to scroll down and grab the coupon for Party Pants........ I always have at least one blog coupon/special going on for all my beautiful blogging friends....you just have to scroll down sometimes to see it :) ......... enjoy!

********************

welllllll... I have a new and fab little Gotta Pixel newsletter hook-up over on the right ...... Stacy is so fab with giving us these link-ups with Constant Contact...and newsletters are available from many of the designers......................wanna know more and stay up-to-date with what is happening in my store and the Sassy Street Studio store? then sign up now.... my next newsletter will go out the beginning of next week :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness that is a serious growth spurt. Glad to know my kids are the only ones that seem to be wearing pants that are a smaller size than their shirts.

Neverland Scraps said...

those pictures are so cute!! I can't wait to see them scrapped, they are just too adorable!! Love the plastic golf clubs!!

Great freebie, love the combo kit which is just phenomnial!!

And wow, great deals with GAP. I never seem to find anything there for the girls :( Probably because they are already picked up by the fabulous workers! Its still fun going into the store and see what they have that isn't on sale! One day, I'll get some good sales for my girls there---I've been doing well at Gymboree for them, but they have some really girly things there---and you know my girls!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie patootie in those golf pants!! Thanks for the freebie and I'm off to your store to take a look at your new kit... hmmmm...

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

What a cutie he is. And such a growth spurt. I can see how working at the Gap could be dangerous for you, lol.

Great freebie yesterday, thanks so much.

Hope you enjoy your weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails