Saturday, November 03, 2007

it's DSD time


I'm so happy that Hudson and Griffin both woke up this morning like their normal selves..... both of them had the stomach flu at various points in the last 24 hours.... they were both pretty scared, especially Hudson.......... throwing up is never a pleasant experience, but when you're only 2 & 3 years old, it's so not fun

at least our office and their bedroom carpets received a nice steam cleaning late yesterday ... I guess that's one upside take on the after effects of puke (sorry..but it's true)

ok.....now on to FUN stufff

I received a bunch of apps for my guest CT spots.... yay! .... now I just need to sift through them and pick 2-3 new girls..........this is always a tough decision and since it's a busier weekend than usual...please be patient with me.... I'm hoping to have this done by tomorrow night...but I'd really like to do this late tonight to add to the girls DSD excitement (who knows if I'll have time before today is over)



wow! the digi-scrap world of ours is super busy crazy right now......isn't it?


and.......... bunches of challenges at OAKS too :)

I'm hosting a Scrap my Sack challenge this weekend -
one lucky random winner will win a $10 GC to my store (good for personal and/or commercial usage)


*You must use at least 3 different goodies (the more the merrier) from my previous or current Scrapz Sacks in your funtabulous LO. (i.e.: 2 diff paper packs, 1 element pack or 3 element packs, etc...not 2 or 3 from the same element pack, etc)
*post the LO in our OAKS gallery and one other gallery of your choice
*leave both links here in this thread
*deadline Sunday at midnight PST

all participants will receive my new yet-to-be released fab paper pack surprise....everybody will love it

and....... as stated earlier..one random winner will win a $10 GC to my store
...
and...don't miss out on these other fab OAKS challenges with prizes:
Scavenger Hunt Challenge!!!
Leave Some Love Challenge!
NDSD Lyric Layout Challenge
Win my Store **BLOG Challenge**
more challenges and games will be added throughout the weekend too




3 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Your challenge is gonna be so cool. I'm so bummed I'm leaving town and didn't get time to do a few of the challenges. Thanks for listing em all.

Enjoy your weekend.
Diane

absolutartist1 said...

Wish I didn't have to work so I had more time to play today! :D

Your challenge sound slike tons of fun - good luck!

mom2niryza said...

can't wait for the scavanger hunt!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails