Friday, August 31, 2007

Vacation Sale

welllllll...tomorrow is the big road trip ............ 8 hours to Ventura, CA with two little boys.....
I went to the library this week and checked out a bunch of DVDs so they have new things to watch in the car and in the condo..........hopefully we remember to pack everything..I know we can go shopping there, but still

I'm soooo looking forward to getting away and being on the beach ....... even though it's going to be cool ... the highs are only in the low 70s...compared to the 100s that we've had here the last few weeks, it will be a nice change...just not sure if I'll be wanting to get in the ocean or not ....... I guess it will all depend on how venturous the boys will be.............. it's their first time at the beach and ocean ...... I can't wait to see their reaction when they see their huge sandbox

the one thing I'm dreading....coming back here to empty out a weeks worth of mail ... hopefully I'll have a smidge of time to hit the delete button once in a while there ........... I know I'm going to be busy designing whenever I have the opportunity....I have some exciting collabs in the works (September is going to be a HUGE collab month at OAKS...oh so fun!)

anyway..... I'll be gone from the 1st -8th .... soooooooooooooooooooo.....

this includes my Commercial Products too

shop HERE



have fun!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

SarahB said...

Have a great vacation and a successful sale!

Unknown said...

Good luck with your sale! have a good weekend :)

Sabine said...

Enjoy your holidays! Wish you'll have a brightful week.

Unknown said...

Enjoy your holiday - low 70's - that is a warm summer's day here in ireland!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails