Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I am sooooo tired......

ok...I know part of this is my fault since I stay up late so I can have my me time....and I really wasn't going to stay up too late last night.... BUT.... Cooper showed me that Big Brother After Dark was on Showtime........hello! that hooked me....it's so funny to watch these people and their little catty fights and all...... I think I stayed up until 1:30ish watching it .......and then Hudson woke up at 2 for a few minutes.....and then again at 4:45...I put him back in his room, but I really don't think he slept at all...and woke me up again at 5:45...Griffin also got up then..... oh so fun! ..........this was actually a repeat of two nights ago (minus Big Brother After Dark)..........well, I guess that night was worse because both of them woke up from 1:45 - 2:30 super chipper and never wanted to sleep until 2:30ish........they better not do this to me again tonight..ugh!

**********

some RAKing fun.....
part of the reason I was up when they woke up a couple nights ago was because I RAKd a ton of people at DST (see the thread I started to find some friends).........and it was quite fun!............well, I RAKd them earlier in the day, but I was just replying to a bunch of PMs that night............... I might do something like that on a monthly basis

*********
Get Naked and Go Streakin!

yesterday morning I added a couple super dee duper paper packs to my OAKS store......
I LOVE them & hope you will too






feel like gettin' naked & going streakin?????

all the colors are blended very nicely for some incredible streaks

each pack includes 3 fab handpainted papers ...... very lively and fun for any o
f your creative masterpieces

and...the best part ............each 3 pack is only $1

grab them HERE


*************

today is my last day at PDW....... I was a June/July Guest Designer and my time has come to an end since it's July 31st...........so I'm back to being exclusive at OAKS



*********

now.... it's Sneak Peek #2 ......

a couple days ago I gave you a sneak peek at my OAKS Birthday Presents grab bag ..... I literally showed you 1/5 of the previews ......... well, now you'll get another 1/5 ......this coordinates with my Livid Vivid Morning Paper Pack that is already available in my store

sooooooo...now you know 2 of my 5 new fun goodies packed into my grab bag ..... and until tomorrow night you can get all this for ONLY $2........what a steal! what are you waiting for ...
go grab it HERE now


**********

ok.....would any of you be interested in updating my plain white blog for me???????? it really needs some color...current blinkies and info in my sidebar, a fun music clip, blah, blah, blah.........but I am sooooo not into any of that...and I don't feel like reading tuts about it......

if you are willing to assist me....I'll get you some fab GCs from me and a couple other OAKS designers....just leave me your e-mail address in your reply ...... and I would be forever grateful!


*********

that's it for now...........except for the little reminder to sign up for my blog updates over on the right hand side bar ....... all of my blog posts will go directly to your e-mail box usually the day after I blog


4 comments:

Mrs. Burns said...

Beautiful streaky papers! And sorry.... I'm no good with updating blogs, LOL! GL at your exclusive-ity!

Victoria said...

Good luck on getting your blog spiffied up! There are some great blog divas out there!

The new kits and papers look awesome! I love the title for the "streaking" papers!

Kelly said...

I love the streaking paper! HA What a great name. Love it!

Alissa said...

Love the painted backgrounds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails