Friday, June 01, 2007

today was the day

This was the good-bye day. Lisa and her kids are flying back to STL in the morning. We celebrated her youngest son's 2nd birthday today at the pool with all of our good friends. It was cupcakes and fun for the kids and a farewell party for all of us mom friends. Three of us decided to give her some pics from throughout this last year. I, of course, scrapped them and then I had our playgroup friends make one personal page each. Everything turned out sooooooo cute and Lisa loved it tons.
Here are the pages that I made ...















































































Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I mostly used goodies by myself (Sara Ellis) and Faith True. Please go HERE to see the complete credits. (I'm so sorry about that big space gap between LOs....I could not get rid of it for the life of me..........ugh!!!!!!)

They fly away Saturday morning. Monday or Tuesday will be strange when I won't be able to call her up to go hang at the pool or the park. Oh well, we have cell phones and e-mail. and...Lisa, Mary, and I are already planning a girls getaway weekend for next Spring. hooray hooray!

4 comments:

SarahG said...

AWWW I know how sad you are about this ((HUGS)) The pages you made are Awesome! I really love the one you wrote the note on!

Rona said...

beautiful pages! love that last one with the moms and their kids :) thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

oh, this is really sad! But the pages you made are wonderful!

Amy C. Bleser said...

Love your pages! I am sure Linda really appreciated it! Last year when a lot of our playgroup friends moved we did little mini albums too! The kids especially loved them!

((hugs)) It's so hard when friends move!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails