Friday, June 29, 2007

PRIZES!!!!!

Wanna win some fab goodies???

Just particpate in OAKS new blog challenge.....
show us what your own One of a kind is.....

are you the only red head in your family?
are you an award winning chef?
are you the one special PTA President at your kid's school?
are you one of a kind...for your dazzling smile???

see some inspiration and more info on the blog

oh ....that's right....there are prizes.....and I'm sponsoring the very first challenge......

one lucky random winner will win a $10 GC to my OAKS store
AND
one lucky random winner will win my yet to be released Silly Scatters part 2 template set (be the very first person to receive it....it will be in both PSD and PNG+ formats.....the VERY first of my items to be offered in PNG+)










what are you waiting for????
go see the new starry fun look at OAKS and have fun with this challenge

***************

ok....now I have to go get ourselves ready for the pool..... our closest city pool is having an Itty Bitty Beach Party today.....it's just geared towards all of the little kiddos.....it's supposed to be super fun...I just hope it isn't overly crowded ...... the forecast is for 110 degrees AGAIN today...at least it's only 87 right now

I hope you all have a fab day too :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be in Arizona or Vegas! Hope you have fun with the kids at the pool - found you from DST and now I will have to check out that challenge!

Jaime said...

The new products looks great!!! Have a fabulous time at the pool!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the pool, i wish i could, but it's raining over here.

Unknown said...

Pool sounds fun. Great challenge - not sure what I would pick for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails