Saturday, June 30, 2007

French and Spanish lessons....

spice up your work with a little Espanol and Francois



available at both Plain Digital Wrapper and One of a Kind Scrapz

**********

The Itty Bitty Beach Party at our pool was super cute!
Hudson and Griffin had a ball, as well as all the other bizillion kids there.
OMG...it was sooooo packed!

Besides that little fact, there were bunches of goodies for the kids.... free plastic leis and matching sunglasses / an Itty Bitty dance contest / little plastic pools filled with bubbles & wands, sand & sand toys, fishing toys /pictures with the mascot polar bears (oh yea, over 100 degrees and there were two people in polar bear costumes...crazy!) / little tattoos / tons of rafts (alligators, big spirals, whales, toddler cars, and more) /free corndogs from Sonic....
....and all of this was FREE.

so cool! too bad we have to wait until next year for another one at that pool

the only sad/bad note out of this morning was the fact that I still don't have a camera
(I hurt mine on the beach when a nasty wave crept up and splashed me and my camera)
......sooooo I have to finish up the rest of my little disposable underwater camera
before I can get the pics developed


**********

please scroll down to see all of the other business that I have going on
...along with OAKS new look

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your camera getting wet,, I can beat that though,, last summer I was walking around my backyard taking pictures. When I got near the steps to my inground pool I decided to get my feet wet. Well, I ended up slipping on the steps and fell in the pool camera and all. Probably looked hilarious from my neighbors yard but I wanted to cry cause the camera was ruined. Have since bought a replacement and I'm staying far away from the pool whenever it's in my hands!

Unknown said...

No! No! No! You can't be without your camera!! That's like death to scrappers! :)

Glad the party went swimmingly! ;)

Petra said...

Great stuff gping on over at oaks..have to take a closer look there! :-)

Sounds like the party was great and all those kids had fun! :-)

How bad about you´re camera...Well, I´ve got a spare one, well not an expensive one, but never leving the house without and the little thing that happened to you, could have been me...so sad and hope you get a new one soon..hugs!

Have a great day!

Helena said...

Oh! I'm so sorry to hear about your camera! I would cry. (Thankfully we only have very small waves around here, if any!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails