Friday, May 18, 2007

It's my 40th Birthday Bash!


It's my big 40th birthday on May 19th........so please party with me!!!!!!!!
Every Sara Ellis goodie in your shopping cart will be 40% off
from May 18th - the 21st (Fri - Mon).
The discount will be applied at checkout at my OAKS store,
but you can see the discount immediately at my HODS store.

Celebrate and Scrap Sassy Silly!!!!

******

and.... yesterday I added another fabulous paper pack to my OAKS store, Mr. Bobby Boggle, he's one of Miss Tilly Tuttle and Miss Penny Priddy's cousins,
so you know that he has to be so super cool!!!!!!
Dontcha think????
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
feel free to get to know him better HERE

4 comments:

SarahB said...

Happy birthday tomorrow! I just had a birthday sale this week too. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new paper pack! And a happy early birthday!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a awesome day!!!

Helena said...

Happy Birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails