Saturday, May 26, 2007

excitement...jumpin' for joy!!!!!

woo-hoo!!!!!!!!

I'm a Guest Designer at PDW for June and July............
but I'm making an early debut this weekend

celebrate my early debut with 20% off all of my goodies during the rest of May

click HERE for my Plain Digital Wrapper store

I'm soooo psyched about this newest gig of mine! Please share this news around the globe. I'm sure more people besides me will be jumping for joy.

You can find my Snazzy Snoodles Collection, Torn Up line, Curiosity Kit, and more.

*****

If you haven't already done so, please sign up for my newsletter over to the right. You won't want to miss out on my newest releases, sales, and other fab news.




5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats on your new gig! Plain Digital Wrapper is a great store!

SarahB said...

Congratulations on your guest designer position! That certainly is exciting news!

Mommy Spice said...

Congrats on the Guest gig!!!! I'll have to check it out!!!! And I always love a sale! :)

Monique said...

wow congrats! i'm sure you'll have a blast with this new adventure for June!

Kirstie said...

wow that's great Sara, congrats

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails