Thursday, April 05, 2007

Splishy Splash

Last night I scored the most fun bath pics ever!!!!!! Hudson was the biggest ham. He's been that way a lot recently, but it takes a bit to get a great smile out of Griffin. Grif has such a fab smile, he just doesn't show it too ofter for pics. Welllllll...it's been probably 3 weeks since I have scrapped anything. I just had to take a break for design stuff and forums to scrap these pics...I just had to do that. It turned out sooooo cute! Dontcha think??????


I'm having the toughest time this morning u/l it to the DST and TDC galleries...so not fun! At least I did get it u/l to the OAKS gallery. You can check out the long list of credits HERE. I used one of my Torn Up corner templates. The Torn Up Collection will be available in my stores this weekend (personal and commercial usage). One sneak peek FREEBIE is below. YAY! Why don't you scroll down and take it for a test drive?

and...can I just say WOW! thank you all sooooooo much for your fab lovin' about my Torn Up sneak peek!!!!!! As of right now it's been d/l over 700 times (even though I've only received 33 blog comments).....and I have had over 1600 hits between yesterday and this morning.... to me, that's impressive! I don't think I've ever had anything quite this popular yet. I'm really really hoping that it is a good sign for the release of them this weekend. I will have 3 sets available for my Torn Up Collection. So much fun! and...time to hit the rewind button...they'll be available for commercial usage too. Look at all the fun that can be had by all!

***** *** *****

a little sidenote about Hudson....he had a good night sleeping last night...YAY! ...that is until some stupid wrong number called at 5:30 this morning and woke him up ..........he still has his lovely sea lion voice from his Croup...but it's definitely better......hopefully we'll be able to get out of the house tomorrow

***** *** *****

another little shameless plug for this little goodie
----> Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <----
you never know what kind of fun surprise could end up your way if I see you sportin' it around? (some day I'll update my side bar and just throw it over there...along with some other blinkies)

***** *** *****
oh!!! I almost forgot..... OAKS has been handing out a mini kit by a different designer every couple of weeks with each purchase over $10 ............welllllll, as of today or tomorrow, each gift with purchase will be a super funtabulous collab kit from our entire DT......
sooooooo, here is our first one, The Colour of Spring...

Aren't you so super anxious already????

***** *** *****

ya know...this blog post was only going to be about my LO.....HA!!!!!...I always have something else to ramble about, don't I?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohw that kit looks awesome, love your layout, cant wait to see the new OAKS goodies

MaJaMa said...

This bath layout is too cute...love the fresh colours!

And you blog is really worth a visit!

meems said...

adorable layout, Sara!
mmm, that OAKS collab kit looks awesome!

Kathy said...

What a cool collab kit!!! I must have been under a rock because I never have seen OAKS before. Yikes! Definitely going to check it out. Found your blog from a DST thread. Just wanted to comment that I love your bath LO--too cute!!! I love it when I get great bath pix of my kiddos--they're so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on both a good night's sleep and finding some scrapping time! Both are precious commodities in my house. lol
The collab kit looks wonderful.

Metalmama said...

Heya hon!! Had not stopped by for a while and thought I should jump over and say hello... so hello...lol!! :O) Love this darling LO!! Hope your doing well girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails