Friday, February 09, 2007

more cool stuff from me & others

grab your own HERE

*****

Paypal Rebate..

I found out about this fabulous offer over at DST. Get a $15 rebate when you spend $30 or more. YAY! Free money! Find out more HERE.

*****

Great FREEBIEs...

Christina Renee has another oh so fabulous freebie on her blog. It's DigiScrapWrap. Grab it HERE. Her incredible grundgy Urban Love kit is still for sale on her blog too, for the LOW LOW price of only $1.

I also ran into a super cool blog last night, Heather's Stuff. She lists a bizillion (well, not quite that many...but it's still a whole lot) FREEBIEs from all over digiland blogs on there. You have to go check it out.

*****

NOW....LO time ...

I finally worked on a couple more LOs for the fabulous Faith True. Here they are.





















grab all of the details and credits in my galleries. (links to the right)

*****

I'm going to try and pull a sampler together over the weekend for my next blog freebie. In the meantime, grab my messy alpha below if you haven't already done so.

til then....have a groovy day....go shop at my store....and Scrap Sassy Silly!

2 comments:

noee01 said...

Great pages! Have a wonderful weekend!

Terri said...

cute los! and thanks for the lovely links!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails