Friday, January 26, 2007

updated links.....YAY

I finally added a blog list. Are you lucky enough to be listed??? If not, make me happy and maybe you'll be honored. :)

I also added my store, challenge, and galleries....

BUT.... I couldn't figure out how to add my blinkies. Is there a special trick? I also want to add some tunes with a video or without, I don't care...I just don't know how to do that. Help please.

(and...please scroll down for exciting stuff)

oh....I haven't told you .....I made a newcock pot meal earlier this week....so simple and yummy...so I thought I'd share...
*Chicken Cordon Bleu...
layer in order - 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1/2 lb deli sliced ham, 1/2 lb baby swiss cheese, 1 can of cream of chicken soup, then dry stuffing mix (prepared)...cook on low for 6-8 hours..........the chicken is sooooo tender and tasty.............enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That recipe looks very very yummy!!! :) I really like your Autumn Butterflies kit, great colors!!!

Mama Jane said...

This sounds yummy. I have never heard of baby swiss ham. Is that from the deli? Also on the part about the stuffing you say prepared...do you mean that it is moist?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails