Monday, January 22, 2007

sorry it's been a while...

hey there...I'm so sorry it's been a week.....and sorry for my Gidget lovers, I know I've really neglected it lately...hopefully I'll make something soon to add to your collection
************

The Grand Opening at HODS is on the 26th so I've been busy getting things in the store and getting my Scraplift Challenge going. Like I mentioned earlier, our gallery, forum, and store are already open for all of our friends. So please visit, register, and check out what we have to offer so far...and then bookmark us for regular visits. (when you do register...please please please please say hello HERE to intro yourself..say hi to me too). I have a Silly Template Collection in the store that I just love. I hope you will love them too. So far, the Silly Stripes, Silly Circles, and Silly Arrows are available. More will be joining them this week.


I think the 4th Silly Circle template is my VERY favorite. I can't wait to play with that one. It should be soooo fun with all of those little circles everywhere. The only one that I have used so far is my 2nd Silly Stripes one.



my son, Hudson, 12.30.06 (2 yrs)



Silly Stripes templates by Sara Ellis, Cinnamon Swirls kit by Faith True, Basic Cork Board Alpha by Faith True, font is Guanine


************




*** now....how would you like to be on a great CT or DT???



HODS is looking for more enthusiastic and creative people for both teams. Our CT is getting a little smaller because a couple members just got promoted to our DT. Yay for Dale Ann and Kathi, boo for our CT! If you are interested or you'd like more info, please contact Caudia at customerservice(at)hookedondigiscrap.com. Please let her know that I referred you.


************


ok...now a cute pic that Jeff took last night of Griffin squishing my face....isn't this just adorable? I can't wait to scrap this


but I did scrap this pic that I've been yearning to do something with since I took this picture last Easter ...... Faith True's goodies were so fun and perfect for this...dontcha think? I really LOVE her CT so much! We can mix and match any of her kits, embellishments, templates, alphas..it's oh so fun!

my son, Hudson... Easter 2006........in love with the chocolate cake

lifted Dale Ann's Cowgirl Cutie for our first HODS' Scraplift Challenge, Cinnamon Swirls Kit, doodle corners, Old Photo Edges, and Arthur's Bug Day Alpha by Faith True, font is Colourbars

************

ok...this is it for now...I hope to see you again fairly soon




5 comments:

cheribear said...

wow, your templates look great!! I think the circle one is my favorite, to!

Anonymous said...

Sara, I'm loving those Circle Templates. You go, girl!

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts! Great job. and those templates look awesome.

Serena said...

The circles are Definitely so very cute!!! I love'm all! And I LOVE the chocolate Hudson layout!!! OMG!! SO very cute!!!! Hee!!

So glad to hear you're okay!

::shakes her pom poms!:: Go Sara Go!!!

meems said...

nice templates, Sara! I think the circle one is my fave too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails