Wednesday, October 18, 2006

"Boo You" mini kit .......and coming soon

I'm so excited! My "Boo You" mini is the very first link available for DSC's October Mega Kit.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't it festive?
Hurry on over there and grab it before the link disappears.

and....coming soon.......a new FREEBIE...a few cute curly corners...it's my hubby's big 40th birthday today, so I have to give you something fun, don't I?

oh! one more thing! .... a little advice please.....I've offered up kits, alphas, frames, wordart, a template, to name a few things.....what would you like to see next? after the curly corners, that is .......would you like something similar to what I've already done, something new, let me have it....I'd really like to hear from you.........................thanks :)

2 comments:

Donna said...

tHANKS FOR THE CUTE HALLOWEEN KIT!

blog_meg said...

I can't get enough of gorgeous textured papers. My favorite elements are the kind you can use on almost anything...ribbons or beads, etc... All your designs are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Meg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails