Sunday, September 24, 2006

Two Ta-Da freebies...from me to you...

I decided to make a couple of Ta-Da's ...or as you might recognize them as QPs, quickpages, ploppers...but, to me, they are Ta-Da's...as in 1 or 2 little steps and "Ta-Da" it's done ...just like little kids like to throw their little arms up in the air and say "Ta-Da" when they are so proud of something they've accomplished

both of these are add-ons for my "Hudson & his Airplanes" kit, that is available at DigiScrap Central's Scrap Shop
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
download 1
download 2

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you for the freebie:)

Danielle said...

Hi... just came across you site, and am a little bummed I am too late for you Ta-Da freebies... however, I am more bummed you only had 1 comment for an limit reached link... SO, thank you for being so generous with your talents. I have added your site to my daily visits and will be back regularly now. Your boys are too cute, and look like they provide you with plenty of smiles and laughs! Have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails