Monday, September 25, 2006

Life....live it the best you can!

ok....non-scrappy stuff for me right now......

I happened to read a blog earlier today...one from a "Momma" named Gina. She couldn't sleep last night because she just lost her oldest son to a "horrific skateboarding accident". About an hour and a half later I found out about Jon Moss. Jon finally lost his huge battle with Cancer. He had a beautiful spirit and I'm sure he is finally at peace now. We walked in the Climb to Conquer Cancer every year on Team Moss (except this year since we had two boys under 18 months at that time). Anyway, all day I have been at home with my two youngest sons, but my oldest one, Cooper, is 16 and he lives with his dad full-time in St. Louis. Since I can't call him when he's in school, I texted him that I love him. I know it caught him off guard and he called me as soon as he got off of his schoolbus. He does that most any day anyways, but I just wanted him to get a little virtual hug from me earlier today. Only two more weeks until he's back here again for his next long weekend from school. I can't wait!

Ugh....my little ones are napping right now...I feel like we need to go out and do something ...not just sit here & do something "tomorrow". Sometimes it's a bit difficult to remember to live for the moment because you never really know what is around the corner in your life.

I have a beautiful kit I'm working on. The papers are so smudged and so beautiful, but I wasn't really sure about the direction to take this kit. Now I know. It will be called "Luminous Life". Here's one quote that I will be including as talk (a/k/a word art): Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...-- Isak Dinesen

Smiles everyone...and PLEASE have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh is really all I can say -- I did however get up and just go give both of my kids a huge hug!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails