Monday, August 28, 2006

My first kit up for sale! Woo-Hoo!!!

Remember those frames that I had up as a freebie a couple weeks ago? Well, that kit, "Hudson & his Airplanes" is now up for sale at Digiscrap Central. It's chock full of airplanes and primary colors (and a bit of green & black).

Also, as being a member of Digiscrap Central's Element Team, I created a mini kit, "Autumn Butterflies Mini" as a special September challenge/crop freebie and a mini to be included in the September Mega Kit. Stay tuned to Digiscrap Central's forum for links to the Mega.

this is my portion of the September Mega Kit: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and my "Autumn Butterflies Mini" preview: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think it's about time for another freebie on here too. I'm going to work on that this evening. Until then, have fun at Digiscrap Central and Scrap Sassy Silly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that butterflys mini is so cute!! love the colors too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails