Friday, August 11, 2006

My blog header, etc...

Yay! Thanks to Amanda from my BBC digiscrapping forum, I was able to jazzy up my title. Everything is from my "Susie Sorority" kit. It isn't available anywhere yet. I have applied for the designer call at Digital Freebies, so hopefully I will be able to offer up there soon. If not, I'm sure I'll have it as a freebie at SBB or here soon enough.

Now I just need to figure out how to add some blinkies and make a blog watcher list. I remember seeing the place to add a blog list at the very very beginning of designing my blog, but I can't find it anywhere now. Send me a comment if you can help out.

Also, I'm glad some of you are already enjoying my "Manic Martians" kit. I've already seen one LO made with it. Yay again!

ok, that's it for now....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails