Tuesday, August 15, 2006

it's a tad late....

Well, it's 12:30 (after midnight, not noon). I just wanted to say hello and please stay tuned. I will be posting another freebie, a girly one this time. After I sleep for a few hours, I'll going to share it with all of you.

I did finish one more kit today, "Hudson & his airplanes". I'm going to do a Hudson series with a transportation theme. Hudson is my almost 2-year old son and he loves all types of vehicles. I just amazed myself with the 3 different airplanes I designed. One of his books served as great inspiration for me. They are just so cool! Hopefully I'll get a design gig soon so I can showcase the series there. Maybe I'll throw a tiny sneak peek at you tomorrow morning.

Catch ya in a few hours!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails